- AUTOSPOUT button operates flip-up drink spout with one touch
- Leak proof in closed position
- Spout shield covers spout keeping it clean and protected
- One-handed operation
- Will not stain or retain odors
- Dishwasher safe
Vacuum insulated stainless steel hydration bottle with AUTOSPOUT®.
The Contigo AUTOSPOUT® bottles are equipped with a push-button which operates the flip-up drink spout with one touch. No biting on the spout is required. There’s a special locking mechanism to keep users from accidentally pressing the AUTOSPOUT® button. A carabiner clip makes it easy to clip the bottle to your bag or belt. The lid can be cleaned easily in any dishwasher. The Ashland Chill also enables you to keep your drinks on temperature due to its vacuum insulated wall. It can keep a cold drink cold up to 20 hours!
- For use with cold beverages only. Do not fill with hot beverages.
- Prior to drinking, check to ensure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed down 100%.
- Spout is leak proof only when in closed position!
- Caution: Avoid accidental depressing of button by transporting filled bottle in upright position, clear of other objects.
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as pressure build up can be extreme.
- Suitable for use with non-carbonated cold beverages. Can be filled with ice.
- Do not microwave and do not freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasive and/or other harsh chemicals.
- The AUTOSPOUT® lid that came with your new purchase is designed to fit only Contigo water bottles. It is not meant to be used on any other products.
- Push AUTOSPOUT® button to release spout into drink position. Spout is designed to be opened by pressing the button. Do not manually lift the spout shield up as it may damage the lid.
- Push below spout to close. Shield will automatically snap over to cover and secure spout.
- Wash all parts with soapy water before use. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Always store with lid removed.
- Lid and straw are top rack dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing the body. Do not pull up or rotate back the spout shield as it may cause damage to the lid. Silicone drink spout is not removable. If desired, a dampened cotton swab can be used to clean inside the spout.
- To clean, remove lid and straw from stainless steel body. Remove straw from lid. Lid should be washed in the open position, spout side up. Reassemble straw to lid before use.