- AUTOSEAL® Automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills. Press to sip. Release to seal
- Button lock prevents accidental pressing of the AUTOSEAL® button
- Carabiner clip
- Spout shield cover keeping it clean and protected
- Tritan body will not stain or retain odors. Durable with high impact resistance
- Dishwasher safe
Give your water a flavor boost with the new Contigo Cortland Infuser.
It’s very simple: you fill the infusion cup with fruit or herbs and twist it on to the bottom of the bottle. You then fill the bottle with water at the top. Since the fruit doesn’t float around in the bottle, this creates a pleasurable drinking experience. This water bottle features AUTOSEAL® technology. Simply press the button to drink and then release it to automatically seal again. This 100% spill proof water bottle also features a carry clip for easy transport, a protective spout cover to keep out dirt and germs, and an easy-clean lid for thorough cleaning.
- Product is NOT designed for hot liquids. Use only with cold liquids.
- Not for use with carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely.
- Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSEAL® button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects.
- DO NOT overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
- DO NOT microwave or freeze.
- DO NOT use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, and/or other harsh chemicals.
- DO NOT continue to use product if damaged.
- The AUTOSEAL® lid that came with your new purchase is designed to only fit your Contigo® water bottle. Not for use with other products.
- Use the bottle’s lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the AUTOSEAL® button.
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- Flip open the lid interior before rinsing or washing.
- RINSE LID IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE with warm water, pressing the AUTOSEAL® button so water flows through the drink spout and vent hole.
- Lid, plastic body are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- If washing by hand, soak the lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Hand-wash body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both the lid and body thoroughly before use.
- If washing by hand, wash body and lid seperately with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both lid and body thoroughly before use.
- ALWAYS STORE BOTTLE WITH LID REMOVED to allow parts to dry completely.