- SNAPSEAL Drinking made easy! Push up lever for drinking, push down for closing
- One-handed operation
- Double-wall stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe lid
Stainless Steel double wall vacuum insulated Tumbler
Huron is a sturdy, vacuum-insulated double-wall drinking mug for hot drinks (up to 6 hours) and cold drinks (up to 12 hours). The stainless steel Huron mug is leak-proof thanks to the patented SNAPSEALTM technology and comes with a special reservoir so you can sip your hot drink. Also, drinking is conveniently one-handed thanks to the easy lever (slide up to open or down to close).
Care and use instructions
- Careful: The beverage you are about to enjoy is very hot. For best result always use caution.
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
- To properly use your SNAPSEAL™ mug: Snap up to drink, Snap down to seal.
- Prior to drinking, check to ensure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed down completely.
- If filling with boiling liquids, allow liquid to cool down WITH THE LID OFF for at least 3 minutes before attaching the lid.
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the fill line in the body.
- Do not microwave and do not freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasive and/or other harsh chemicals.
- Suitable for cold and hot beverages.
- The SNAPSEAL™ lid that came with your new purchase is designed to only fit your new Contigo® tumbler. It is not meant to be used on any other product.
- To attach the lid, apply slight downward pressure and rotate counter clockwise until you hear a click and a lid falls into place. Proceed to rotate lid clockwise to tighten down.
- Wash all parts with soapy water before use. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Always store with lid removed.
- Lids are Top rack dishwasher safe.
- If you have purchased a mug that has a brushed stainless steel body (not coloured or painted body) ,the body is dishwasher safe.
- If you have purchased a mug that has a coloured or painted body, it is recommended that the body be hand washed.