- AUTOSEAL® Automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills. Press to sip. Release to seal
- One-handed operation
- Double-wall stainless steel
- Lid is dishwasher safe
2 Vacuum Insulated thermal mugs with AUTOSEAL® technology
Contigo AUTOSEAL® technology guarantees 100% spill and leak poof drinking experience by sealing automatically between sips: press gently to drink and release to seal. The Pinnacle drinking mugs use vacuum-insulated technology, keeping hot drinks hot for up to 5 hours and cold beverages cool for up to 12 hours. The lid flexes open for easy cleaning and there are no loose parts.
- Careful: The beverage you are about to enjoy is very hot. For best result always use caution.
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
- To properly use your AUTOSEAL® mug:
- Prior to drinking, check to ensure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed down 100%. The button should be depressed to release pressure, each time the lid is screwed on
- If filling with boiling liquids, allow liquid to cool down for at least 3 minutes before sealing with the lid.
- Avoid accidental depressing of button by keeping button free and clear of other objects.
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
- Do not microwave and do not freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasive and/or other harsh chemicals.
- Suitable for cold and hot beverages.
- The AUTOSEAL® lid that came with your new purchase is designed to only fit your new Contigo® tumbler. It is not meant to be used on any other product.
- To screw the lid on easily and safely place lid on top of mug. Apply slight downward pressure and rotate counter clockwise until you hear a click and a lid falls into place. Proceed to rotate lid clockwise to tighten down.
- In the locked position, the AUTOSEAL® button cannot be depressed. This lock feature is designed to avoid unintended depressing of the push-button when the mug is being transported full of liquid. Press down on the lock icon on the top of the lid exposing the red indicator strip. To unlock the button, press the side of the lock with no icon. Use this mug's lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the Auotseal button.
- Wash all parts with soapy water before use. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Always store with lid removed.
- Lids are Top rack dishwasher safe. Flip open the lid interior before cleaning and return lid interior to its closed position before use.
- If you have purchased a mug that has a brushed stainless steel body (not coloured or painted body) ,the body is dishwasher safe.
- If you have purchased a mug that has a coloured or painted body, it is recommended that the body be hand washed.